Please allow 7-10 days for custom wheel builds.
Our love of Cross Country and Cyclocross is what lead to the XCX. And the XCX is what lead to the CXG. For the CXG we took our slightly wider XCM rim and lace it to an 11 speed “road” hub, opening up multiple opportunities. The CXG is wide and works great for those looking to the perfect cross and gravel wheel. The 24mm internal width creates a ton of volume with any tire.
- Available in both 27.5″/650B and 29″/700c
- 29er Weight: 1460 grams with DT 240s
- 27.5″ Weight: 1410 grams with DT 240s
- Rim: 30mm External Width – 24mm Internal Width
- Recommended Tire Width: 32mm – 2.25″ – Max 65psi
- Build: 28 Spoke Front and Rear – 2x Lacing
- Max Rider Weight: 225lbs
- Road Cassette Compatibility: Shimano & SRAM 10 - 12 Speed
- MTB Cassette Compatibility: Shimano 10 & 11 Speed
- Intended for Cyclocross and Gravel Riding
- Tubeless Ready – Tubeless Tape and Valves Installed
For logo color options and ideas, please see our Maple Replacement Decals in the Parts section.
Need cassette, tires, or rotors? Send us an email and we’ll get you set up.
SRAM XD Riders, please contact us for details on XD Driver versions of this wheel.
If you choose this wheel to be built with either Industry Nine, Project 321 or Chris King hubs, please note it would limit it’s use to cross and gravel riding only. But if you pick DT Swiss hubs, you can also use this wheel on your mountain bike.