Save on our last sets of Lima rims built up with DT 350 hubs in your choice of axle configurations! Please allow 7-10 days for your build.
ONLY A ONE SET OF EACH AVAILABLE!
The Lima’s 50mm provides the perfect balance between aerodynamics and control and can handle everything from hilly road races to cyclocross. It’s light, stiff and the 21mm internal width works perfectly with today’s wider tires. You can rail frozen ruts on the cross course, sprint for victory through the final corner, and drop your buddies at the town line all while looking good on a set of Maple Limas.
RIM BRAKE SPECS:
- Rim: 50mm Deep – 28mm Wide At Brake Track- 21mm Internal Width
- Recommended Tire Width: 25-50mm – 100psi Max
- Build: 20 Spoke Radial Front and 24 Spoke 2 Cross Rear
- Max Rider Weight: 215lbs
- Road Cassette Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10 & 11 Speed (Campy 11 Speed Available)
- Intended for Road and Cyclocross Use