Road - Cyclocross - Triathlon
The RCT's 50mm depth provides the perfect balance between aerodynamics and control and can handle everything from hilly road races to cyclocross. It’s light, stiff and the 21mm internal width works perfectly with today’s wider tires. You can rail frozen ruts on the cross course, sprint for victory through the final corner, and drop your buddies at the town line all while looking good on a set of Maple RCT's.
RCT is our aero wheelset for triathletes, road racers, and cyclocross racers.
- 700c Disc Only (Rim Brake available thru special order)
- Rim Weight: 460g
- Wheelset Weight: 1520g with DT Swiss 240 hubs
- Rim: 21mm Internal Width
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- ERD 541mm
- Recommended Tire Width: 23c - 50c – Recommended 20-40psi
- Build: 24 Spoke Front and Rear – 2x Lacing
- Max Rider Weight: 225lbs
- Scratch Resistant Satin Finish
- Intended for Road, Cyclorcross, and Gravel use
- Tubeless Ready – Tubeless Tape and Valves Installed
- Lifetime Warranty
- 2 Year "WTF" Free Crash Replacement
- 5 Year Crash Replacement Program
Every wheelset is custom built. Most builds ship 7-10 days from order placement.
While we work closely with DT Swiss and Industry Nine, we also offer Project 321, Hope, Chris King, and many other quality hubs upon special request.
\Need a cassette, tires, or rotors? Send us an email and we’ll get you set up.